Today in Honors Human Geography and at John Carroll I feel exited to start my four year journey at John Carroll. In class on Friday Mr. Schick only had seven minutes to prepare us for our first day at John Carroll. Today in class Mr. Schick explained the daily blog to us, and how to set it up. My first day at John Carroll was on Friday August 25th, we had abnormal schedule with seven minute mini mods, and a meeting in the auditorium to start the day. in the auditorium we had a few members of the John Carroll administration talk to us about our future a John Carroll. Then we broke off into our advisory's, and got our lockers and locker combo. later that same day I had a JV soccer game vs. Perryville. We won our game 10-0 and I gave out all the water and I filled them so the players could drink and stay hydrated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Test

Notes.