Today in Human Geography Mr. Schick Let us do homework while he graded our essays. I don’t have enough words yet so I am going to keep writing until I get to One-hundred fifty words. I am still writing, and still writing, and still writing, and listening, and writing, and doing nothing. Mr. Schick told us he does not do this every day. This class is cool. I am bored. I just copy and pasted this to word, and I only have sixty-two words. This is going to take a while. I am still writing, I am still listening. Mr. Schick just answered a phone call. Frankie just left for a doctor’s appointment. I have an away game against Curly later today. Only twenty-eight words to go!!!! I am still writing, I am almost finished writing. Only thirteen more words to go. It is Monday September eighteenth two thousand seventeen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Test

Notes.