Blogs and Map review


Today in Human Geography Mr. Schick took the time to look over all of our blogs and helped us know what we need to work on, for example he had me add a title to my blogs for now on. After that we went over our maps worksheet. We also learned that Mr. Schick is not going to be here tomorrow, so we will have a substitute teacher because Mr. Schick will be Chaperoning on a field trip to a museum in D.C. On Wednesday, our Jv soccer team will have a home game against Loyola. I wish the best of luck to Mr. Schick on his field trip tomorrow. In class, we reviewed our map worksheet, and my phone went off with an alarm to charge my computer. I did not do amazing on my map worksheet because i did not notice that there was an answer key at the top of the page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Test

Notes.